Thermostatic Mixing Valves, Available 1st Quarter of 2014
Acorn Engineering Company, manufacturer of plumbing fixtures, products and systems for institutional and commercial markets is introducing a new line of thermostatic mixing valves for showers, tubs, lavatories, emergency wash/drench equipment and hot water distribution systems. The new line, Acorn Controls, will become available in the 1st quarter of 2014.
Acorn Controls meet or, in many cases, exceed relevant ASSE standards for thermostatic mixing valves. There are five valves with models designed for any size application, including:
- SV16: The SV16 is a valve for showers that complies with ASSE 1016. With two handle styles and a variety of accessories and options, including showerheads, tub spouts, hoses and more, SV16 valves provide a complete safe shower solution.
- ST70: The ST70 can be used with multi station sinks and lavatories.
- ST7069: The ST7069 is a valve intended for use with group showers, sinks, and lavatories.
- ET71: The ET71 valve is intended for use with emergency drench and wash equipment, such as eye washes, face washes, eye/face washes, drench showers and combination units.
- MV17: The MV17 is used with hot water distribution systems. This valve far exceeds ASSE 1017 requirements, for superior safety and control of hot water distribution systems.
To learn more information about Acorn Controls, please download the Acorn Controls brochure or visit our website at www.acorncontrolvalves.com.